Wajah kesayangan hamba (23)

From Sonya Natasya Rashid (NO6)

i'm sending you some of my wedding pix, from the source itself la nie .. the one yg zied bagi tu tak clear sgt la kan.. some background on my love life with dear hubby :

We were formally introduced by dear Cik Zied back in 2004. The relationship started off with sms-es while I was away in Langkawi and he was in KL.. I can safely say that I fell in love with dear hubby the first time we started sms-ing, with the way he speaks of himself, the way he writes, the way he touches my heart with his sweet words... For some people, they say "I fell in love with him/her from the first time our eyes met"... BUT not me.. It was love at first words that made me fell for him.. I know it sounds weird but its the fact!.. The relationship blossomed to something which i didnt know would end in marriage.. Well, not so soon that is.. It only took us less than 1 year to realise that we were actually in love with each other.. So we were engaged in December 2004, got married in June 2005 and now we're happily married with a baby girl on the way :)...

Well, that's the summary of my love life

(ghaz: thanks Sonya. mmm .. i guess, you forgot to mention the very important detail of your story. The name of your dear hubby: Mohamad Faizol Ramli.)

nikah on 23 june 2005

sanding on 26 june 2005

myself (6 mths preggers) on LNG (liquefied natural gas) cargo ship in Bintulu on 23 june 2006

petronas MLNG family day with dear hubby on 8 july 2006 (7 mths preggers)

Comments

Abu S.H said…
Aikk??
Doesn't she looks like Rozie Rashid (the actress) masa muda?
kamadean said…
Sonya, are u working at MLNG Bintulu? Why aku tanya, sebab last semester (4 months ago) aku selalu gi situ during weekend once a month. Ngajar staf kat situ yang ambik diploma chem eng part time, kelas depan makmal komputer dalam kontena....
JohnLabu said…
hari tu hang bukan ada involve dalam signing ceremony G-Tek Electronics Sdn Bhd ngan PRISM kat Penang.. aku nampak hang macam kenai tapi aku tak teguq pun sebab ang sibuk ngan Koh Su Kun.. hehehe
Anonymous said…
nya...ni aku yanti..welcome to mummy's club hehe..aku selalu panggil anak aku nya..(nama dia dania)..and aku mesti tingat ko..hehe..ko pun baby girl ek..
Anonymous said…
Bagi aku maternity leave 60 days pun dah cukup...84 days ..NOOOO...boring gilerrr dok kat umah lama2..baik pi keja ...