Masih ingatkah anda pada lagu ini?



I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

[1] - I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

See I was on the verge of breaking down
Sometimes silence can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me, oh

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

[Repeat 1]

Hey, cuz I believe in me, oh

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

[Repeat 1]

Hey, if I just spread my wings
I can fly
I can fly
I can fly, hey
If I just spread my wings
I can fly
Fly-eye-eye


Comments

princessren said…
gosh.. i hated this song. still do.. ada ke keluar lagu nih masa kita tersangkut kat PPP, tahun 1997. bangang. .i hate it.. i still hate this song..
Anonymous said…
i hate this song with a passion. kalau keluar kat radio aku terus tukar channel ahaha saiko. take it off the blog, man!
Anonymous said…
AAArrrgghhhh!! Tidaakkk !Kenapa kao mainkan semula lagu ini? kenapa? kenapa?
Amy said…
Tak tahan betul aku dengar lagu ni.. rasa nak bakar je MARA time tuh sadIs..saDis..eheheh
Abu S.H said…
This song was dedicated to all ADP3 kan? dengan ucapan : "jgn nak mimpi la kawannnnnn...."
Anonymous said…
amy...hingat tak kita nangis sama2 sebab tak dpt fly. Sadis tul lah. Last2 pasang impian lain, instead of gi belajar kat sana aku gi jln2 jek. tercapai lah impian walaupun tak dpt belajar kat sana. Round2 pun jadik la..hehehhe
Amy said…
Rosnah..kita mmg selalu nangis sama2 maaa dlm bilik tu eheh kita kan sehati sejiwa..bithday sama ma 4/11..scorpio rules!